Welcome!!!
Welcome!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yahoo Messenger Errors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jc_tigress

Yahoo Messenger Errors Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Messenger Errors   Yahoo Messenger Errors EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello Everyone!

I was downloading Yahoo Messenger when I encountered this error:

Yahoo! Messenger is unable to download files needed for installation. Please check firewall setting and retry installation.

I already tried to turn off the firewall but still it won't work. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down
MRcomptech
Administrator
Administrator
MRcomptech

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Messenger Errors   Yahoo Messenger Errors EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:18 pm

ok my friend i think now we can see there is a problem communicating between your computer (the installed program) and the yahoo server

so lets try these steps

first you can try this simple step and install yahoo again see if it going to work
go to start and in the search bar (lower left side of the list) type CMD (dont hit enter or anything just type it)
you will see on the left top side there is CMD and the icon is black
right click on it and select run as administrator and click continue when windows is asking to cancel or continue

now type in the black window

netsh firewall reset

hit enter

now close the window and try to install

if not working then you will have to disable the firewall, windows defender and all the security programs

that should solve the issue.

if you have any further question feel free to ask

dont forget to rate my answer Smile

cheers!! cheers
Back to top Go down
jc_tigress

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Messenger Errors   Yahoo Messenger Errors EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:11 pm

@ MRcomptech
thanks for the advice. i tried your solution and good thing nalaman ko yung password ng mga network support engineers namin. P@ssw0rd1 lang naman pala.

pero it seems, hindi talaga ako makalusot sa firewall o server. i guess gaya nga ng sabi mo na baka na nakaset na sa server itself.

pero thank you so much sa help. tiis na lang muna ako wala ym sa work hehehe. cheers

nakakasama lang ng loob kasi yung iba ini-installan nila. grrr...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Messenger Errors   Yahoo Messenger Errors Empty

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Messenger Errors
Page 1 of 1