Welcome!!!
Welcome!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MRcomptech
Administrator
Administrator
MRcomptech

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7 Empty
PostSubject: Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7   Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:39 pm

While Windows 7 provides spectacular customization options, the Computer (My Computer) remains an exception. For instance, one cannot add Control Panel shortcuts, such as, Parental Control, Action Center, Recycle Bin, etc. Computer Customizer is a portable tool that enables adding or removing important Control Panel shortcuts to My Computer. It provides option of adding/removing more than 35 items to My Computer. Other than adding shortcuts, it can also disable My Computer, which can be particularly handy for users who may want to restrict operating system access to certain users (e.g. children) in the family.

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7 Computer-Customizer

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7 Other-Items

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7 Computer

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7 Disable-My-Computer_thumb

Download Computer Customizer: click me

Dont forget to thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down

Computer Customizer works on Windows Vista and Windows7
Page 1 of 1